top of page


If you are looking to come to the United States, or you are already here and want to stay, it is important to work with an attorney who can help you obtain your visa. Matias Law can assist you with immigrant and non-immigrant visas. In addition, Matias Law can help you with the process of obtaining citizenship when you meet all the requirements. The following are some of the visa categories that Matias Law can help you with:


  • Spouse

  • Parents (if applicant is at least 21 years old)

  • Unmarried children (21 years old or younger)

  • Fiancé(e) to marry U.S. Citizen and lives in U.S.



  • Ummaried children of US citizen . (Older than 21 years old)

  • Spouses, unmarried children of Legal Permanent Residents

  • Married children of US citizens

  • Brothers and sisters of US citizens




  • Foreign national with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics

  • Intra-company transferee

  • Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge

  • Temporary agricultural worker

  • Training in a program not primarily for employment


  • Athlete, amateur or professional (competing for prize money only)

  • Business visitor

  • Domestic employee or nanny - must be accompanying a foreign national employer

  • Exchange visitor

  • International cultural exchange visitor

  • Visitor for medical treatment

  • Media, journalist

  • Performing athlete, artist, entertainer

  • Professor, scholar, teacher (exchange visitor)

  • Religious worker

  • Student: academic, vocational

  • Tourism, vacation, pleasure visitor

  • Treaty trader/treaty investor

  • Transiting the United States


For a free consultation call (201) 825-1314or fill out and submit the contact form.

bottom of page